ERG to hold fourth quarter and full year 2013 results
The conference call is scheduled for 15.00 Italian time (14.00 UK time) on Wednesday, March 12, 2014.
The ERG Group operates in the renewable energy segment through the subsidiary ERG Renew, whose performance is based mainly on the wind power generation business.
Wind farms consist of wind-power generators that can transform the kinetic energy of wind into mechanical energy, which is used in turn to generate electricity. Aside from the availability of the plants, the performance expected from each wind farm is obviously influenced by the wind speed profile of the site on which the wind farm is located.
Business performance is also influenced by the sale price of electricity, which can also vary in relation to the geographic areas where the plants are located, by the value of "green certificates", and in general, by the incentive systems for renewable energy sources, which differ from country to country. The results of 2013 include the contribution of the ERG Wind farms as a result of the previously commented acquisition.
Reference market (1)
|Year 2013||Year 2012|
|Italian renewable energy sources market(2) (GWh)|
|Generation from renewable sources(3) |
|Sales prices (Euro/MWh)|
|EE Price - Center-South Area||59.3||73.2|
|EE Price - Southern Area||57.2||95.3|
|EE Price -Sicily||92.0||95.3|
|EE Price - Sardinia||61.5||81.7|
|Average unit value of ERG Energy sale in Italy||148.1||150.6|
|Feed IN Tariff (Germany)(5)||94.6||n.a.|
|Feed IN Tariff (France)(5)||90.4||89.4|
|Feed IN Tariff (Bulgaria)(5)||94.8||94.4|
|EE Price Romania||33.50||n.a.|
|Green Certificate Price Romania(6)||42.10||n.a.|
(1) estimated output for December
(2) source: Terna S.p.A. monthly report on the electrical system. Estimated data, subject to correction
(3) sources considered: hydroelectric, geothermal, wind power and photovoltaic
(4) Single National Price – Source: GME S.p.A..
(5) the values of the Feed in Tariff abroad refer to the prices obtained by ERG Renew plants
(6) price referred to the unit value of the green certificate (the number of "green certificates" recognised and the timeline are discussed in the section describing
the scenario in Romania)
ERG S.p.A. - Genova
Head of Corporate Finance & Investor Relations
0039 010 2401376
ERG S.p.A. - Genova
0039 010 2401423